The only thing that could make Thanksgiving or Christmas better, would be a cozy mountain setting. We can help with that.
Two Ways to Holiday @ Aspen Grove
*NEW* Family Camp: Thanksgiving & Christmas
Enjoy the holiday fun of the season, and skip the stress by coming to Thanksgiving or Christmas Family Camp at BYU Aspen Grove. During your mountain retreat, our outstanding BYU student staff facilitate daily holiday adventures through age group programming, so mom and dad can enjoy camp activities in the afternoon and evenings. Let us put on the holiday feasts, so your family can focus on spending time together. Each package includes programs, activities, lodging, and meals.
Holiday Reservations (Two Night Minimum)
Aspen Grove opens facility rentals over the holidays on the first working day of February at 8:00 am. Spaces fill in quickly.
- Holiday reservations are available during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the New Year. Thanksgiving rentals are available during the week of Thanksgiving, and Christmas/New Year reservations are available beginning December 11. Families may stay in lodging over weekends and holidays, but may not check in on a Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve or Day, or New Year Day.
- Accommodations options include the Bekcham Lodge (reserved by floor, some blackout dates), or Family Lodge
- Families prepare their own meals over the holidays; simple meals work best.
- Check-in is at 3:00 pm and checkout is by noon.
- The Huish Activity Center is included for families to use during the holiday season. This facility is open to all families staying in camp and cannot be reserved by individual families.
- Call our office to check rates and availability.
- A non-refundable deposit of the first night's rental plus tax is due upon booking. Final payment is due 60 days prior to your arrival.